This tutorial will guide you through the simple setup instruction for a Samsung/LG Smart TV. Nordic Stream service uses a media controller app called ‘Smart IPTV’, this app is free to use for a period of seven days, you will then be asked to make a one time donation of € 5.49 (Euros) towards the Smart IPTV app development.
- In order to check if your Samsung or LG Smart TV is compatible with the Pear IPTV Service go to the Samsung or LG Smart TV screen and search for the ‘Smart IPTV’ app. If the app is not displayed on the main screen you may have to search for it in ‘All Apps’ or ‘Updates’.
- Launch the ‘Smart TV’ app.
- Make a note of the ‘MAC Address’ which is displayed on the screen.
- Go to http://siptv.eu/mylist/ from any web browser.
- Go to the section titled ‘Add external playlist links (URLs)’ and enter your ‘Mac’ address and the unique Nordic Stream Playlist URL into the ‘Link’ field.
- Ensure the ‘countries’ dropdown selection on ‘Various’.
- If you have any problems with the playlist loading you can place a check in the ‘Keep online’ checkbox.
- Click onto the ‘Add Link’ button
- Restart the ‘Smart IPTV’ app or TV.
- In order to view channel groups, press the blue button on your remote control.
1 – Download Smart IPTV into your TV
( This is only for Samsung and LG Smart TV )
- Go to you TV apps
- Search for Smart IPTV
- Install Smart IPTV and open Smart IPTV
Now you can see your MAC address on the right side on your screen
2- Add channels into Smart IPTV
- Go to www.siptv.eu/mylist/
- Add your MAC and your M3U URL
- Click on Add Link
Now you are ready to watch our channels
important to know!!
After you install the app it is free to use for only 7 days after that you need to buy this app for 5,49EUR/lifetime
Go to http://siptv.eu/activation/ and activate for lifetime